Any roto-molding plastic things,our company is an OEM company and can meet your design requirement.
One-piece molding, no welds or joints to fail, smooth internal and external surfaces, excellent hygienic features, UV stabilized for outdoor application, collision resistant, intensive vibration resistant, aging resistant, easy cleaning, easy installation etc.
Uniform wall thickness with no thinning at the extremities.
Thickness and weight can be varied for extra strength requirements
Short lead times
The Advantages of our Rotomolding:
1) Economic tooling costs.
2) One-piece construction.
3) Weight reduction-as compared to most metals.
4) Uniform wall thickness,Thickness can be varied if required
5) Variety of finishes and color.
6) The ability to produce multi-wall moldings.
7) Design flexibility from small and intricate to large and complex.
8) Metal inserts as integral parts.
9) Short lead-time.
10) Resistance to stress-cracking and corrosion.
More products for you:
Rotational Moulding Process:
The rotational molding process offers tremendous flexibility both in design and production. This unique process that a rotational molder uses makes it possible to design very large hollow pieces in virtually any shape, size, color and configuration. The "double wall" construction creates a lightweight piece with good structural integrity. Rotational molding process advantages include:
Uses dual-axis rotation, not pressure, to fill the mold